Pages

August 21, 2012

Berries for Supper



Today I was asked join to pick some raspberries. Seeing as this would be the last chance of doing this before autumn, I jumped at the chance. There is a wonderful place outside of town where you pay a certain amount to pick a carton of raspberries. The raspberries are in a massive greenhouse and it seems to go on forever. The only downside to the picking is that since they are so deliciously yummy, its hard to keep myself from tasting one or two. or even three. This summer I have been lucky enough to go both blueberry and raspberry picking, it is a perfect day activity and I definitely suggest it. Especially if the sun is shining. Plus all the hard work pays off when your kitchen is fully stocked with flavorful berries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment